How it works:
A toupee for women is best described as a Clip-in topper but without the clips.
It comes in different capsizes to cover the head area as required.
The hair is thicker than a Clip-in topper and will cover your own hair completely.
It will give length and volume.
It is attached with glue to your scalp.
We do the fitment and styling for you and show you how to maintain it.
With correct care, the toupee will last you 2 years or longer.
A toupee is the best solution for you:
- If you want a semi-permanent solution to cover your hair loss and bald spots.
- You want to live your day-to-day life without the hassle of clip-in or wig styling.
- If your own hair is very thin. (over and above the hair loss and bald spots)
- Once the toupee is attached with glue it will last for 3 to 4 weeks before you need to reglue.
- You can sleep, swim, shower with the toupee.
- Wash, color and style the hair the way you want.
- Each toupee is made on order. Lead time is 20 to 25 days.
- Capsize and type, length, density, and color options are available.
- Cap types available are thin skin PU or mono/lace with PU.
- Length and color according to specification.
- Priced from R6850.00
Please see the videos in our video section.
Contact us on What's Up, Email, or Telephone.